K1022_A Kipp Drill bushes flanged DIN 172 Form A
Product Specification Datasheet for K1022_A Kipp Drill bushes flanged DIN 172 Form AView CAD Files
Kipp Flanged drill bushes (DIN 172) are made from a special low-carbon steel, case hardened and ground according to DIN 172. They are identifiable by the overhanging flange. These prevent the bushes being pushed through the fixture hole during use. Form A has bore hole rounded at one end (flanged end).
- Material: Special steel.
- Version: Hardened and ground. Hardness 740 ±80 HV 10.
- Note: From diameter D1 over 15 mm size increases are 0.5 mm.
Advantages of Kipp drill bushes:
- The drilling position does not need to be repeatedly measured and marked out
- The drill runs straight and stable, even by rounded workpieces
- The fixed entry angle leads to constantly good results
- Easier and quicker positioning of workpieces on mounting plates
- Adaptation of bores for the precise fitting of indexing plungers