AMF Sliding Power Clamp in action!
Continuously adjustable clamping element made of alloyed tempered steel in forged, black galvanised design. Complete with mounting kit 7600BFS. Thrust piece in smooth and ribbed variant, optionally available.
Powerful and reliable in use and now also with an outstanding product design. The AMF power clamp wins the germande Signaward 2017 in the ‘Special mention’ category. This award recognises achievements with designs that feature especially successful styling – an accolade that honours the dedication of companies and designers
- Position carrier element on the tool table and secure with the specified tightening torque Md.
- Move the clamp arm to the desired position.
- Moving the adjusting screw clamps the workpiece.
- Low installation height
- High clamping force of 22 – 49 kN
- Height and length continuously adjustable
- The very robust design enables quick and easy clamping
- Elements easy to install
- For use in T-slots 12 – 28 mm and/or grid plates M10, M12, M16, M20
- 2 thrust piece variants
- The max. load may differ, depending on the manner of clamping and condition of the threads (lubrication).
- To reduce the wear on the adjusting screw, we recommend the use of AMF screw compound no.6339. It possesses a synergistic combination of highly-effective solid lubricants and is heat-resistant and does not wash out.
- Use only with the associated AMF mounting kit 7600BFS.
- Size 30 M16 is not suitable for use with no.7600Z