K0123 Kipp Clamping lever, die-cast zinc with extended collar with male thread, steel parts stainless steel
Product Specification Datasheet for K0123 Kipp Clamping lever, die-cast zinc with extended collar with male thread, steel parts stainless steelView CAD Files
The clamping lever with extended collar replaces the screw on e.g. tube clamps. This enables tool-free tightening and loosening of the screw connection. The die-cast zinc clamping lever with its ergonomic handle design has a modern high-quality appearance and provides comfortable haptics.
- Material: Grip lever die-cast zinc DIN EN 12844. Steel parts stainless steel 1.4305.
- Version: Grip lever and steel parts bright.
- Advantages: Tool-free clamping and releasing of tube clamps.
- Note: A recommendation for the suitable clamping lever is given in the tube clamp dimension tables.
- On request: Other threads, screw lengths, colours and special versions. Dimension “H1” available in other lengths at extra charge.
- Accessory: For tube clamps
K0124 Kipp Clamping levers with protective cap internal thread, stainless steel
K0121 Kipp Clamping levers with external thread, stainless steel
K0117 Kipp Clamping levers external thread, steel parts stainless steel
K0122 Kipp Clamping levers with protective cap, internal thread
K0123 Kipp Clamping levers with protective cap, external thread, steel parts stainless steel
K0120 Kipp Clamping levers steel internal thread