K0268_PBMN Kipp crank handles with safety grip, with keyway
Product Specification Datasheet for K0268_PBMN Kipp crank handles with safety grip, with keywayView CAD Files
K0268_PBMN Kipp crank handles with safety grip, with keyway. The hub cover is supplied unassembled. The crank handles can be secured to the shaft by cross-pinning or by parallel key together with a DIN 6912 cap screw and DIN 7349 washer. Two actions must be made to bring the safety cylinder grip into an operating position:
– Swing the grip out around the pivot shaft until it stops (90°).
– Push the grip in an axial direction into the lock position.
The pushed-in position is the most comfortable for cranking. The grip swings back automatically after releasing. Versions with transverse bore are secured using the ISO 4027 (DIN 914) grub screw.
- Material: Crank thermoplastic. Cylinder grip thermoplastic and steel.
- Version: Black grey thermoplastic. Steel parts black oxidised.
- Accessory: K1160 cap screws screws, low head DIN 6912.
- NOVOgrip product line: Our NOVOgrip product line is the classic in the plastics sector – well thought out in every detail. Sophisticated design, easy-grip shape and good value for money. All the plastic elements are available in several colour combinations and the most varied sizes.
K0999_PB Kipp crank handles stainless steel, revolving grip, reamed hole
K0685 Kipp crank handles straight similar to DIN 469
K0684_F KippCrank handles offset similar to DIN 468, Form F, with fixed grip
K0999 Kipp crank handles stainless steel with revolving grip
K0684_D Kipp Crank handles offset similar to DIN 468, Form D, with revolving grip
K0268 Kipp crank handles with safety grip