K1021_A Kipp Drill bushes cylindrical, DIN 179, Form A
Product Specification Datasheet for K1021_A Kipp Drill bushes cylindrical, DIN 179, Form AView CAD Files
Kipp Cylindrical drill bushes (DIN 179) are made from a special low-carbon steel, case hardened and ground according to DIN 179. The cylindrical form enables them to be pressed in flush with the fixture surface. Form A has bore hole rounded at one end.
- Material: Special low carbon steel.
- Version: Hardened to 740 ±80 HV 10 and ground.
- Note: From diameter D1 over 15 mm size increases are 0.5 mm.
Advantages of Kipp drill bushes:
- The drilling position does not need to be repeatedly measured and marked out
- The drill runs straight and stable, even by rounded workpieces
- The fixed entry angle leads to constantly good results
- Easier and quicker positioning of workpieces on mounting plates
- Adaptation of bores for the precise fitting of indexing plungers