Norelem 20330 Synchronisation sets
Product Specification Datasheet for Norelem 20330 Synchronisation setsView CAD Files
The synchronisation set enables two parallel linear axles to be operated with just one motor. Synchronisation sets consist of two couplings, which are connected with a synchronous shaft. They are produced to the appropriate length.
- Suitable for lengths up to max. 3000 mm.
Advantages of the elastomer dog coupling:
- Hub with expanding mandrel, can be mounted axially
- Play-free with vibration absorption
- Excellent retaining force
- Excellent concentric accuracy
- Short design
- Easy to assemble
- Can be mounted axially on spigot side
- Electrical insulation
- Nominal torque up to 53 Nm
Order No: 20330-6016X 20330-8025X