Pneumatic linear modules with either two or three round or rail guides. The drive consists of double-action cylinders integrated in the carriage. They are available in four sizes with two or three guide shafts and strokes from 40 to 300 mm. Thanks to the large dimensions of the guide shafts and ball guides, loads of up to 1080 N are possible. Also, the pneumatic linear modules can achieve a repeat accuracy of ±0.01 mm.
– Maximum precision fit between modules using the positioning holes
– Integrated shock absorbers and proximity switches
– Any installation position
Pneumatic linear gantry modules guide loads precisely. The drive consists of a cylinder without piston rod integrated in the carriage. This range comes in three sizes, either with rail guide or round guide. They achieve strokes of up to 5000 mm, with a repeat accuracy of ±0.02 mm. Both guide systems have the same structural dimensions and they can be used in any installation position.
– High process accuracy
– Low deflection ensures large span widths and long travel paths
– Optimal installed size with large piston diameters