Pneumatic linear modules with rail guide can be used in any installation position. The standardised fastening holes allow numerous combinations with our other units. Thanks to the precise centring system, all modules can be combined with each other quickly and easily.
– Highest precision fit between modules using the centring system
– High repeat accuracy
– Short cycle times
Linear modules are either with ball bearing guide or with cross roller guide. Ball bearing guides are suitable for high loads. They are characterised by their high positioning accuracy and their quiet running. Cross roller guides allow high torque loads.
Lifting units, pneumatic – the new range includes pneumatic lifting units either with rail guide or round guide. These lifting units have universal application as a short stroke module. Thanks to the precise centring system, all modules can be combined together quickly and easily.
– No stand necessary, can be screwed onto the work table using the centring system
– High repeat accuracy, low wear with the external hardened stop system
Pneumatic rotary modules are an indispensable component in combination with linear modules to be able to reach any point in the room. They can be used in any installation position. The extremely compact design of these rotary modules allows high loads in all directions, with high rigidity throughout the system. The turning angle on all versions is continuously adjustable from 0° to 190°.
– Drive has overwind protection
– Available in a heavy-duty version
– Maximum precision fit between modules with the centring system